Andrew Dombek, PT, MSPT, CMTPT, CGFI
Physical Therapist, Owner and Founder of AID Performance Physical Therapy
“Sweat more in Training…Bleed less in war”
- Spartan Warrior Creed
- Are you or someone you know in need of bridging the gap between the end of your rehabilitation and getting back to regularly scheduled workouts?
- Did your insurance cut your visits because you met the criteria for discharge but you are not yet feeling ready?
- Are you lacking confidence in returning to the playing field too soon or without feeling like you are at 100%?
- Do you want to get faster or stronger and quicker than you were before you became sidelined?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then AID Performance Physical Therapy’s AID(+) Program is just what you are looking for!
The goal of our program is to help you reach your goals, whether that's to be faster, stronger, or more powerful than you were prior to being sidelined or to feel confident in your recover to get back at it.
Our program is the only one in the area that is a coordinated and collaborative effort between our expert Exercise Physiologists and Sports Physical Therapists.
Our program is designed to address your individual needs whether that is flexibility, mobility, muscle endurance, strength, speed, quickness, power or any combination of these.
Let us help you get ready for your next challenge, whether that is the upcoming golf or tennis season, breaking your personal race record, or going from minor to major player on the team or in your dance company.
Our program includes four key pillars: movement quality, strength, power and reaction.
Step 1: Assess/Evaluate
- You will undergo an assessment which will allow us to personalize and customize your road to recovery and get you back on the field.
Step 2: Customize
- Our staff will personalize your program based on your initial evaluation, this will ensure optimal performance when it comes to the 4 pillars of the AID (+) program: mobility, strength, speed and agility.
Step 3: Train
- To provide best results, we provide a semi-private environment with groups consisting of 3-5 athletes utilizing the latest training methodologies per phase to maximize your results.
Here's what you will get during each Training Session:
- Each session includes progressively dynamic stretching, loading, reaction, balance, release and coordination, along with exercises to build strength and endurance.
- Education throughout the training process – what we’re doing and why we’re doing it – so that you attain a better understanding of your body and its individual requirements.